Friday, November 13, 2009

Simplify

Positive Mental Attitude will make us have the brain power extraordinary. Brain power of these remarkable if we take action that is the purpose of our lives seriously, it will be a success. Success will lead to self-confidence. Confidence will increase a positive mental attitude. This is called a cycle of success. There are several ways to maintain a positive mental attitude. One way to maintain a positive attitude is by simplifying.


Simplify complex problems makes us motivated to solve the problem. Einstein spent year after year with three different assistants to create his theory of relativity easily understood by laymen. Einstein's formula to simplify the theory, so that ordinary people want to learn it. Including the formula's most prominent landmarks of the energy can change form, ie E = mc2. With the formula is shown that the mass or the light can be turned into energy or vice versa.

My personal experience when I had just received the FMIPA Physics UGM, which I did immediately go to the library to register to be members of the library. Then I borrowed a thick book in English titled Physics. In case I can not understand English well at that. The book, when I ride the city bus, the only book that I did not include in the knapsack. The book is deliberately show the other bus passengers, I seemed to read with a nod-nod of the head as if to understand what I read. In this, I do not know at all what I read it, understand the new freshmen. My goal when it was so regarded by the other bus passengers, like the clever child, but in fact can not anything. After I got off the bus, I smiled to myself for my behavior is self-pinter. I realized that my way is not going to learn physics well. Finally, I simplify the thick book by summarizing the formula-proven formula and it worked. I am eager to learn physics by memorizing formulas I simplify only about 5 pages of a thick book in English. After the exam physics course, I got an A.

Similarly, when I deal with several institutions or companies that will die. The problem is so complicated, but usually I simplify. Sometimes I just have to fix its marketing, it's institution or company can bounce back from adversity. Pareto's Law says that 80% of the problem was actually caused only by 20%. By completing the 20%, then the problem can be solved everything. Good luck.


Source Article :Mohammad Suyanto


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Simplify"

Post a Comment